To provide opportunities for active participation in and education about preserving Oklahoma’s cultural past and present.
To create and sustain a community interested in studying, preserving, and learning about Oklahoma’s cultural resources. Members actively participate through partnerships fostered by local chapters and public outreach.
- Responsible leadership and stewardship of OAS resources
- Share knowledge and common interests
- Discover and preserve cultural resources
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Be respectful of diverse cultures & viewpoints
- Foster cooperation & involvement of all communities
- Raise awareness through education and outreach
- Have Fun!